Sip & Pour Paint Event
Time & Location
About the Event
$45 includes the class, 14x14 canvas, with all paint and supplies plus a complimentary wine/beer.
To officially sign up the must Venmo me @latifah-rainey I will then send them the confirmation email and they are in!!
1. Upon arrival you will be given a drinks ticket for the boozy beverage of your choice.
2. We will use the first 30 minutes to drink and mingle.
3. Pouring will promptly begin at 6.30 pm. (You can bring a drink to your painting station).
4. During the pour class I will show you my technique on mixing the paints and mediums and the process to create your very own work of art.
5. The entire event will be held outdoors under the canopy at the Revelry Park (dress accordingly). This venue is HUGE and will all for plenty of space & social distancing,
6. Please enjoy the entertainment offered at the Revelry after the event. They offer great food, Nex Links (outdoor) mini golf, Modern Round (virtual gamming), BoxBar (sports bar) showing all sports on their giant TV's & Pop Culture (retro arcade)
7. There really is something for everyone!
- The event will be held outside. The fireplace will be on and we will have heaters but please dress accordingly. It is highly encouraged you wear older clothes, although an apron is provided and the paint is washable this is a messy hobby.
- 14 x 14 Painting Canvas and all materials will be supplied to each guest. There is nothing additional you need to bring.
- Each ticket comes with a boozy beverage. You must be 21 to consume alcohol, if you do not drink or are not 21 you may use this for a soft drink or one of our amazing cocktails. Please drink responsibly.
- You are not able to take your painting home the same day. We allow 24 hours for pour paint to settle and dry. You can pick up your piece the next day from The Revelry - 1065 N Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ, 85201.
- I will be offering a resin finish for anyone that wants to have that final look. This will be an extra $25 and will be shipped directly to your house. Curing process takes approximately 72 hours after application and paint has dried and so you can expect the painting 1 week after the class.
- Please note: The Revelry and Pouring Rain Art are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belonging during the event.
- The event is not refundable, if you are unable to attend we apply a credit to our next event. If you need to cancel please notify Latifah Rainey at Pouring Rain Art as soon as possible. Guests that do not cancel within 24 hours notice to receive the credit for a future event.
Please ensure you follow and tag